HoeDeopBap - Summer Bibimbap!
Raw fish Bibimbap - Spicy Salad Rice Bowl with Sashimi
Servings: 2 person
- Lettuce - 4-5 pieces
- Purple cabbage - 1 outer leaf
- White cabbage - 1 outer leaf
- Carrot - 1 piece size of pointer finger
- Perilla leaves optional - 3 leaves
- Cooked white rice - 1 cup
- Gim seasoned seaweed crisp - 4-5 sheets
- Tuna or Salmon sashimi - 1-2 person serving
- Fish roe - 1-2 Tablespoons
- Alfalfa sprouts - few pinches
- Radish sprouts - few pinches
- Gochujang - 3 teaspoons
- Gochugaru - 3 teaspoons
- Vinegar - 6 teaspoons
- Sugar - 3 teaspoons
Slice lettuce, purple cabbage, white cabbage and perilla leaves into thin sections. Julienne carrot into small pieces as well.
Take out a mixing bowl: Toss chopped lettuce, cabbage, perilla leaves and carrots pieces together. Set aside for later.
Then make dressing: Mix together all of the listed ingredients under 'Gochujang Sauce'
Let's plate: Place rice into a bowl. Then place a handful of the tossed mixed salad on top. Carefully place your sashimi cuts on top on the salad. Then crumble the seaweed sheets into the salad as well. Finally, garnish with fish roe, alfalfa sprouts and radish sprouts.
When ready to eat, place a few spoonfuls of the gochujang sauce into the bowl. Mix it all together and bon appetit!
- Chop sashimi into smaller pieces if you like
- For the gochujang sauce, replace teaspoon with a Tablespoon (for 3-4 servings)
- See video below for more details