Rabokki - Tteokbokki + Ramen
Rabokki is Korean ramen mixed with Teokbokki. Spicy and addictive!
Servings: 2 persons
- Korean rice cake Tteok - 1 cup
- Korean fish cake Eomuk - 1/2 cup (optional)
- Ramen noodles - 1 package
- Onion - 1/4 whole
- Spring onion - 1 whole forearm piece
- Eggs - 2
- Water - 2 cups
- Sugar - 1 Tablespoon
- Honey - 1 Tablespoon
- Soy Sauce - 2 Tablespoons
- Korean red chili pepper paste Gochujang - 1 Tablespoon
- Korean red chili pepper flakes Gochugaru - 1.5 Tablespoons
Pull apart the rice cake from each other. Loosely fill 1 cup.
Cut fishcake into small bite-size pieces. Loosely fill 1/2 cup.
Chop spring onion into small slices. Cut onion into thin strips.
Hard boil 2 eggs. Peel and set aside.
Take out a pot. Place fish cakes and rice cakes in. Then pour 2 cups of water into the pot.
Add sugar and honey into the pot. Place stove on medium-high heat. Bring the pot up to a boil.
Once the pot comes to boil, add in soy-sauce, gochujang, gochugaru.
Then add in the onion slices and the ramen noodles.
Let it boil for 1-2 minutes.Add in the hardboiled eggs. Take off heat.
Plate and garnish with spring onion.
- Feel free to add more rice cakes if you like
- Freeze leftover rice cakes in the freezer
- See video below for more details