Pork Bulgogi - A Non Spicy Recipe
Pork Bulgogi is a very popular Korean BBQ dish. We show you how to make the non-spicy version. Eat it with your favorite greens!
Servings: 1 people
- Thinly Sliced Pork - 300 grams pork shoulder works well
- Onion - 1/2 onion
- Sesame seeds - few shakes
- Soy sauce - 3 teaspoon
- Sesame oil - 2 teaspoon
- Sugar - 1.5 teaspoon
- Cooking wine - 1 teaspoon
- Minced garlic - 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper - few shakes
- Spring onion - 2 teaspoon
Add soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, cooking wine, minced garlic, black pepper and spring onion together in a mixing bowl. Add pork slices and onions into marinade. Thoroughly coat them. Then set aside in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Place large frying pan on medium heat. Pour some cooking oil in. Once frying pan is hot, place meat in. Try to spread out the slices on the pan. Cook on medium heat until almost all of the liquid has evaporated. Then raise stove to a high heat. Get a slight char on meat and turn off heat. Garnish with sesame seeds.
- Cook first on medium heat until all of the juices evaporate.
- Then raise to a high heat to char the meat.
- See video below for more details