Search for a recipe
Browse All Recipes
- Cheonggukjang Stew Recipe
- Japchae Recipe – 4 Person Batch (Use it!)
- Shrimp Avocado Stirfry Rice Bowl
- Korean Chicken Rice Bowl - Simple, 10 minutes!
- Korean Salt Ribs | Sogeum-Gui-Galbi
- Korean Tuna Pancakes - Perfect Ratio!
- Karaage Chicken – Perfected Recipe
- Jjolmyeon Noodles – A Loaded Recipe, K-BBQ!
- Korean Spinach & Anchovy Pasta!
- Beef Suyuk - Korean Sliced Beef Speciality!
- Eomuk Tang - Korean Fishcake Hotpot!
- Dakgaejang - Spicy Korean Chicken Soup (Perfected!)
- Myeongran Bap – Light, Simple & Energy-Packed!
- Creamy Mustard Shrimp Curry - Served with Shrimp!
- Simple Beef Bowl - Perfected, Quick Meal!
- Simple Bibimbap - Fast, For The Weekdays!
- Chicken Broth Udon - Simple & Satisfying
- Garlic Scapes Stirfry - Simple, Savory & Garlicky!
- Soondubu & Egg – Delicious 5 Min Breakfast Bowl!
- Mushroom Perilla Powder Soup - Failproof Recipe!
- Cheese Dakgalbi - Perfect'd Recipe!
- Tuna Kimchi Jjigae – Perfected, Follow The Steps!
- Sweet Corn Curry - Simple & Healthy!
- Kongnamul Guk – Soybean Sprout Soup (Simple!)
- Salty Blueberry Jam – Must Try For Morning Toast!
- Goseong Beaches - Itinerary! (Gangwon-do)
- Jeyuk Bokkeum Recipe - Perfect Seoul Matjib Style!
- Dubu Bokkeum - Healthy & Delicious Korean Banchan!
- Korean Kkotgae Ramen - Flower Crabs, Tteok & Cilantro!
- Kkanpunggi Chicken - Save Money, Make it at Home!
- Spicy Radish Bibimbap - Light, Delicious & Simple!
- Korean Perilla Oil Noodles & Gamja Jeon - Simple, Delicious!
- Chinese Garlic Green Beans - Din Tai Fung Style!
- Ganjang Bibim Guksu - Korean Soy Sauce Noodles, Perfected!
- Korean Tofu Jjageuli – With that Spicy 1,2 Kick!
- Crab Drop Egg Soup - Pair it with Spicy Dishes!
- Gochujang Fried Rice - Simple & Delicious, Finish Up That Tub!
- Braised Pork Belly & Rice - Incredible Meal!
- Oi Sobagi - Perfect Cucumber Kimchi, Everytime!
- Spicy Eomuk Bokkeum - Classic Dosirak Banchan!
- Chadol Doenjang Jjigae Recipe – Best K-BBQ Restaurant Style!
- Dallae Jang – Korean Wild Chives Soy Sauce!
- Gamja Jjageuli - Korean Potato & Spam Stew!
- Daniel's Night Salad - Egg Over Easy, Bacon & Vinaigrette!
- Gochugaru Noodles – Original Recipe (Must Try!)
- Gajami - Grilled with Fresh Yangnyeom + Cheongpo Muk Banchan!
- Korean Potato Pizza - Hands down, the best!
- Garlic Naan - This Recipe Was A Success!
- Butter Chicken - Your First Curry From Scratch!
- Gogi Guksu Recipe - Jeju Pork Noodles
- Jjimdak Recipe - Andong Style, Perfected!
- Udon Noodles - Simple, Late Night Style!
- Natto for Breakfast - 3 Favorite Bowls!
- Korean Scrambled Eggs - For Urgent Mornings!
- Sikhye - Korean Sweet Rice Punch (Make at Home!)
- Mini Kimbap - Kkoma, Make it small!
- Korean Glass Noodle Stew - Dangmyeon Stew!
- Bulgogi Tteokbokki - Not Spicy, Savory & Addictive
- Ex Boyfriend Toast - To Text or Not To Text?
- Mushroom Bibimbap – No Meat, Mo Flavor!
- Korean Smashed Tofu Banchan - Scoop It Over Rice
- Korean Egg Bread - This is Gyeran Ppang!
- My Happy Meal: Ojingeochae Bokkeum, Steak & Shishito Peppers & Mixed Tempura
- Korean Pork BBQ – Marinade Perfected!
- Sundubu Ramen - Makes Complete Sense!
- Egg Fried Rice – Simple Korean Style! (5 Minutes)
- Sukiyaki - Deep Comfort, Savory & Japanese!
- Rose Tteokbokki – Extra Creamy with Gochujang & Milk
- Steamed Shabu Shabu Basket - Healthy, Fast & Delicious!
- Spicy Garlic Dakgangjeong – Korean Chicken Dosirak!
- Kujirai Ramen - New Way to Eat Korean Shin Ramen
- Dakjuk – Korean Chicken Rice Porridge
- Jumeok Bap - Korean Rice Balls (3 Ways)
- Galchi Jorim - Korean Moms Favorite!
- Korean Army Stew (Budae Jjigae) - 1 Person Recipe!
- Korean Hansik Meal - Set C
- Ramen Fried Rice - Sinfully Good & Worth Making!
- Gang Doenjang - Reduced & Thickened Soybean Stew!
- Mother Bulgogi Marinade - Simple, Quick & Deeelicious!
- Korean Birthday Food (Set Meal) - Make it For a Loved One!
Bhanu D. says
Hi Dan-yul & Katie,
I am absolutely in love with your simple yet delicious k-recipes! I found your YouTube channel a few years ago in the hopes of broadening my fundamental grasp of Korean food and cooking; you and your channel have been extremely helpful in my K-food cooking adventures!
I would like to mention that my fiancé's move from South Korea to Canada hasn't been easy and gets home sick often, particularly during this pandemic. So when I prepare food using these amazing and authentic K-recipes, it certainly brightens him up and brings him just a little closer to home ! Also, I love your sense of humour in the instructional youtube videos- keep on rocking XD. Looking forward to more k-recipes !!
`°•¤.•°•☆°•. Dobby is a Free elf !!,
Hello there! I just discovered your videos on YouTube, which led me here. It’s obvious you really enjoy cooking, and know how to make it fun. I was born and raised in America, and am of mostly European descent, and sadly many of our traditional dishes are extremely bland. I grew up eating stuff like meatloaf, macaroni and cheese, roast beef, hotdogs and hamburgers, etc....blech lol. I love trying my hand at cooking different cuisines, and just recently discovered Korean food. I find it extremely flavorful, with many different ingredients and textures. Thank you for inspiring me, and I eagerly await your cookbook .
Mi Song Alexander says
Hi there, I really enjoy your recipes. My mother is Korean and I grew up eating Korean food. Your recipes remind me of dishes I ate that I don't necessarily remember making and is a refreshing reminder.
Glad you're enjoying them 🙂