This ebook includes 100+ pages of must-eats dishes and Matjib recommendations in Seoul.
What exactly is a Matjib?
Matjib means ‘tasty house’ in Korean. It’s the term that Koreans use to distinguish restaurants that serve outstanding food. Dishes that are worth waiting in line for…
But I rarely see foreigners at local matjibs – which is both a good and bad thing. Good because it means a shorter line for me! Bad because…. well, its a shame that tourists are missing out on the best dishes that Seoul has to offer!
Many tourists get restaurant recommendation off global sites like TripAdvisor or Yelp. But the majority of these reviews are from English-speaking tourists. Little local input. Mostly expat-friendly, English-menu restaurants. To illustrate my point, take a look at TripAdvisor. The current #1 top-rated restaurant to visit in Seoul is … a Mexican taco shop!
I want to change this. Make it easy for newcomers to sample Seoul’s best dishes & matjibs.
Below is a snippet of the ebook:
Read the first 20 pages for free! Table of Contents on 2nd page. (View in full screen mode)
Note: The links are disabled in the sample file below. But they are clickable in the purchased version.
- Our top Matjibs for each must-try dish
- Links to each Matjib’s Instagram feed (See what the locals are ordering)
- Walk-thru on how to use Naver Maps in English (Google Maps isn’t reliable in Korea!)
- The exact Naver Map Search Term (Many Matjibs are misspelled in English)
- English translations of menu (Many Matjibs have Korean-only menus)
Special sections in the guide:
- Sample North Korean Cuisine.
- Experience Korean Temple Cuisine.
- Visit Korean celebrity-owned restaurants & cafes
- How to find best Pojang Machas in Seoul
- Help me! I’m Vegetarian.
- Me too! I’m Halal.
- And more…
Download in PDF Format:
This is NOT a printed book, but an eBook in PDF format. As soon as you checkout, you can instantly download the guide. Read it from your computer, tablet, or mobile device.
Also, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
If you’re not happy with your purchase or if it’s not what you were expecting, just let me know within 30 days of your purchase. I’ll give you a full refund with no questions asked.
- Do I get access to future updates of the guide?
Yes! You can download all future versions of the guide for up to 1 year.
- How do I download the latest version of the guide?
Sign into your account. Click on Downloads section. There, you can download the latest version of the eBook.
- I checked out as a guest – no account! How can I download the latest version?
Please email me with your order #. I will email you with the latest downloadable link.
- What are your payment methods?
Pay via PayPal – you can pay with your credit card even if you don’t have a PayPal account.
- I’ve purchased the guide in the past. But my Downloads section is empty.
Email me with your order #. (The order # can be found in your order confirmation email.)
- How long does it take to download? I am having trouble.
Anywhere from 10 seconds ~ 2 minutes. If you run into a problem, try downloading again in a different browser. Otherwise, email me.
- Having trouble with PayPal in Korea?
If you’re PayPal account is linked to a Korean bank, your payment may not go through. Please email me for details on direct bank transfer.
- I am not satisfied. I want a refund.
If you’re not satisfied, just let me know within 30 days, and I’ll give you a full refund with no questions asked.